Update: in a box right next to the stage. Having friends in the biz is priceless.
I can’t wait until I feel confident enough to bike on M St (no bike lane) and make it to Rock Creek Park. I miss pleasant paths.
I do like jogging in the city though, but only when I hit every red light:)
1. Work on midterm project tonight, Wed., and Thurs.
2. New and Social Media event at the evil Chamber of Commerce tomorrow
3. Jackie’s bday dinner at Marrakesh on Friday
4. Class 9-5 Saturday
5. Rush to make tailgate for DC United match on Saturday
6. House party in Clarendon after match
7. Sleep on Sunday
Looks like I will actually be in town for Halloween this year (yay no campaigns!). What should my costume be?
I JUST DISCOVERED I CAN WATCH SEASON 4 OF DEXTER INSTANTLY ON NETFLIX!!!
If only the same were true of the current season of Mad Men.
Partied all the time, skipped classes to go shopping or hiking, BSed all assignments
Actually reading and learning, focused on school not social life
My money vs. parent’s money
Apparently my new darker hair color makes me look more rested. Unfortunately I still feel sleepy. I have yet to sleep through the night since moving.
My hands down favorite pleasure is my bed with freshly cleaned sheets.
- Vicki: Do you need a Facebook account to see people's profiles?
- Me: Why, who do you want to stalk?
- Vicki: You. I figure it's the only way I can keep up with where you are.
D. went skydiving in Las Vegas yesterday. That makes me more jealous than if he told me he slept with another girl.